Microneedling is a skin-rejuvenating procedure in which tiny needles create punctures in the top layer of skin with the goal of improving overall texture and appearance. Once an old-school beauty treatment, microneedling is making a comeback among both the skincare-obsessed and A-listers alike. With the latest technology, the needles are energized with radiofrequency to help stimulate collagen in the skin. The result is smoother, firmer, more even-looking skin. By promoting collagen growth, microneedling may help reverse signs of aging (such as fine lines), fade acne scars, and make skin look refreshed. There are many benefits to microneedling, such as...
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation.
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production.
- Medical grade titanium needles makes it non-allergenic to human tissue.
- Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures.
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck.
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue regeneration.
- Disfiguring scars, especially acne scars can be improved as new collagen fibers elevate the depressed scar tissue with the periphery skin pore size reduction.
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks