MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN GETTING LASER TREATMENT FOR HAIR REMOVAL
Here at DermaSmooth Boutique we want to offer you the finest equipment in the hair removal industry, but first, we want you to know the common pitfalls or mistakes. This will save you both time and money before, during, and after your hair removal processes.
1. SHAVE THE HAIR FIRST: DermaSmooth Boutique has learned from experience that the lasers do, in fact, heat the hair, and do damage to the stem cells in hair follicles. When your hair is TOO LONG your skin can be burned by the laser equipment. Therefore, come to DermaSmooth Boutique after you have shaved for the optimum results.
2. ALWAYS CHOOSE THE LASER CENTER WITH EXPERIENCE AND THE FINEST EQUIPMENT: DermaSmooth Boutique has the GentleMax which is the finest piece of equipment on the market. This machine, which costs over $140,000 is the only one of its
kind in this .2=1=2-944:c area.
3. ALWAYS CHECK THE DEVICE & ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT IT: Imagine going into a laser treatment and the equipment is dirty, the place is dirty, and your laser specialist has dirt under their fingernails. Would you eat at a restaurant if the waiter, cook, and the bus boys all had dirt under their fingernails? Of course not. Now, use the same gauge for your laser treatment facility. By assuring the device is in working order, ask how it works, what it does, and if it looks dirty, ask why. Maybe this was just one, time that the laser treatment specialist forgot to wipe the equipment down. Assure there is cooling gel,) tinted goggles to protect your eyes, and flashing lights. Because DermaSmooth Boutique uses the GentleMax there will be less treatments, and far more satisfaction for our guests/patients.
4. YOU MUST BE CONSISTENT: You and your laser treatment specialist will determine
what the length of time between visits is. Do not schedule the treatment, then cancel without re-scheduling immediately with an alternative date. DermaSmooth Boutique knows that these treatments are going to take 5-8 sessions. When patients/guests miss four or five sessions they come back six months later and complain that all the hair grew back. Again, if you are inconsistent, you will not achieve consistent results.
5. DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE EXPECTATIONS: The areas that you have worked on will have an 85-90% decline in hair. Different areas will show different results for different people. Usually there is still some hair, so please, don’t expect complete baldness. FDA Approval is for permanent laser hair REDUCTION not REMOVAL. When you are looking for experience, strength, and the finest equipment come to, DermaSmooth Boutique located in Commerce, MI. Our location is within the LaVida Massage of Commerce. To Schedule an Free Consultation please call us at (248) 341-3699
HAIR REMOVAL THROUGH LASER HAIR REMOVAL USING THE GENTLE MAX
Whether you are Caucasian, African American, Chaldean, Middle Eastern, Asian, or any other skin tone known to man, body hair is extremely personal and not an issue to be shared with many others. Socially ‘acceptable’ ways to keep hair on or off of our bodies is where this type of business excels. Beauty should never be attached to the amount of hair we have or do not have, however, when individuals believe that they no longer want hair or spots on their bodies anywhere they exist DermaSmooth Boutique is more than willing to assist. Using the finest machine in the industry, the GentleMax is the leading multi-wavelength system. Whether
there is a belief that this use of laser hair removal goes against ‘feminism’ or not, this is a personal decision and should not be politicized in any way. It is irrelevant if you are a feminist or not – when you want to make a change for your own mental wellbeing – then you do it. Almost like when we walk into a bar to have a beer just to unwind…or a Chardonnay to relax…or a Vodka Gimlet. No matter what our choice is we are only doing it because we want to. Hair removal is the same if we want to participate in laser hair removal it is a personal decision.When anyone makes this choice DermaSmooth Boutique is here to assist with the research, development, and implementation of a treatment plan that is best for our guests:
If our guest’s goals are:
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
PERMENANT HAIR REMOVAL
LEG HAIR REMOVAL
BRAZILLIAN HAIR REMOVAL
FULL BODY HAIR REMOVAL
FACE SKIN TIGHTENING
BIKINI HAIR REMOVAL
UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL
FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL
ARM HAIR REMOVAL
CHIN HAIR REMOVAL
LIP HAIR REMOVAL
COMMERCE HAIR REMOVAL
MENS BACK HAIR REMOVAL
CANDELA LASER HAIR REMOVAL
BROWN SPOT REMOVAL
CHIN SKIN TIGHTENING
LARGE SPOT HAIR REMOVAL
With our optional dynamic cooling device which has integrated controls, cryogen container and hand piece with distance gauge there is not a system in the State of Michigan that can compare When we deal with the medical device industry there are few names as trusted or honest with Science, Results, and integrity those are Syneron and Candela. These leaders in global aesthetic medical device manufacturing, calibration, and regulation are the reason we have been brought the wonderful GentleMax. The single entity with these two synonymous brands brings with it a level of innovation, expertise, and customer understanding which is superior to all of the competitors. The stability of these companies is unsurpassed in this hair removal laser arena. GentleMax offers all guests of DermaSmooth Boutique the broadest available portfolio, the best global service organization and an immense global distribution network. The corporation who brings us GentleMax is much more market responsive than any other. This is proven through and by the cooling capability of the GentleMax. Customer needs, price point selection, and the anticipation of future market trends is one other way that our firm is constantly proving breakthroughs to our customers/guests as well as other companies in the industry. The ability to satisfy the needs of any and all skin types with any pigmentation needs is what DermaSmooth Boutique can bring to the table. Our ability to assure the proper treatment for any skin need in regards to spot and hair removal is our most valuable asset. Call us for an appointment at (248) 341-3699.